What do you do if you don’t have a planning period? How do you help students master a skill after they’ve failed a test? How do you correct students when they’re wrong? Any advice for a first time long-term sub? We explore these questions into today’s Q&A show.
In this Q&A show, we discuss:
- How do you support students & help them master content after they’ve scored low on a test?
- How do you find time to prep, grade, plan without using all of your free time outside of school if you don’t have a prep period?
- How do you correct students & stimulate competition in a robotics classroom?
- Any suggestions for a successful long-term subbing experience in 6th grade math?
- 10 Grading Time Hacks podcast episode
- Tips For New Teachers : Stop Working! video
- #mtbos Twitter community [math resources]
- YouCubed Teacher Community on Facebook [math resources]
QUESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions for the next Q&A show. Put ‘For QA Show’ in the subject line.
CONNECT WITH THOM
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
- Enroll in the How to Teach Kids About Money course for educators
- Sign up for the TeamEdu newsletter
- Leave a podcast rating & review
I create my podcast using Adobe Audition and my videos using Adobe Premiere.
Click on the banner below to see the teacher discounts for all the Adobe tools!
Contains affiliate links.