It’s been a rough school year to say the least. In this episode, I help you think through how you will rejuvenate, recover, and recharge this summer so you can come back ready in the Fall semester.
I walk through six tips on how to ensure your summer is a time to recharge, including:
- strategies to wean yourself off of social media a bit
- what to think through when developing your evening routine to get more sleep
- how to start small when it comes to exercising each week
- where to start when it comes to preparing for the fall semester
- practical advice on how to structure your own professional development this summer
- ideas on creating connection with others, from those in your household, to your family and friends, to your extended network
Also, this will be my last podcast for the summer! I’ll be back in August with more episodes to help you middle-school STEM teachers create meaningful and memorable experiences for your students!
CONNECT WITH THOM
- Twitter | @gibsonedu
- YouTube |/gibsonedu
- Instagram | @gibsoneducation
- LinkedIn | /thomgibson
- Website | thomgibson.com
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
- Enroll in the How to Teach Kids About Money course for educators
- Sign up for the TeamEdu newsletter
- Leave a podcast rating & review
I create my podcast using Adobe Audition and my videos using Adobe Premiere.
Click on the banner below to see the teacher discounts for all the Adobe tools!
Contains affiliate links.